Every figure is unique and deserves to be shown in the best light. However, many women have difficulty finding the ideal bikini for them - here the top slips, there the panties are too tight. We often feel uncomfortable in our skin if the swimwear doesn't fit properly. About ¼ of all women even forgo their summer vacation because they don't dare to present themselves in a bikini. We have recognized this problem and therefore design bikini styles that empower women in their natural beauty. Our sustainable swimwear is designed by women for women, because as a young team of women we know all the intricacies to look for when choosing the perfect bikini. Whether large or small breasts, a full or rather flat bottom - with our Mix & Match principle, not only different styles, but also different sizes of tops and bottoms can be combined with each other. So every woman finds her perfect fit and the right style for her figure!
Styles for women with small chest
For women with small breasts, very many styles are suitable, because the breast does not need extra support. In principle, women with rather small breasts are therefore much freer when it comes to choosing the bikini shape.
All our swimwear styles have a double layer of fabric and are 100% opaque in the water.
1. bandeau styles
Bandeau bikinis or swimsuits are ideal for women with a small bust. A transverse strip of fabric makes a rather small bust look larger - bandeau styles are also the perfect choice for sunbathing!
This is what our customers say:
Maria S: "The Aruba swimsuit is ideal for my bust size with A-B cups. Nothing slips and I feel very feminine in the style!"
- Dubai Top: The classic bandeau top with side cut-outs and removable straps at the neckline is the ideal option for all sun worshippers!
- Aruba Swimsuit: The sophisticated bandeau swimsuit makes your figure look particularly feminine. The wrap technique at the hip emphasizes your figure hourglass-shaped and makes your breasts look larger!
2. asymmetrical tops
Asymmetrical styles draw attention to your bust and create an exciting look.
- Santorini Top: The bandeau top with asymmetrical straps and underbust cut-out makes your décolleté look exciting.
- Tulum Top: The asymmetrical top sets great highlights on your bust, the integrated pads form a particularly beautiful décolleté.
- Rio Swimsuit: this exciting style with one-shoulder straps and deep back neckline makes you look very feminine.
3. styles with lacing and cut-outs.
Lace-up and cut-out details add great accents to your chest.
Los Angeles: The triangle style is especially suitable for women with smaller breasts, because the top can be laced individually at the back and the playful details put a focus on the bust.
If you want to make the bust look a little bigger, you can tie the straps very tightly, for example (this pushes the bust even more), or cross the straps at the front of the neckline and then tie them at the neck. Another trick: the upside-down method. Here, the triangle straps are crossed over above the breasts and then knotted tightly. This squeezes the breasts more, making the bust look bigger.
- Marbella Top: The cute top can be knotted tighter or looser under the bust, depending on your preference, and creates a great push-up effect.
- Portofino Top: The cut-outs in the neckline and the wide straps make your bust automatically look bigger and fuller.
- Hawaiian Top: The Hawaiian top is also very popular with women with rather small bust size, because the cut-out accents give your chest that certain something.
- Amalfi Swimsuit: The deep V-neckline with cut-outs provides exciting insights and sets great highlights on your décolleté!
4. styles with push-up effect
Classic bikinis, swimsuits with underwires and pads or styles with eye-catching design also suit women with small bust size especially well, as they visually emphasize the bust.
- Portocervo Top: The underwired bikini top with push-up cups gives you easily one cup size more.
- Capri Top: The capri top with integrated pads and wide straps pushes your bust and gives you at least one cup size more. You can let the wide straps hang playfully over your shoulder and create a particularly flirty look!
- Rapallo Swimsuit: Through the padded cups of the underwired swimsuit your chest is ideally supported and highlighted!
5. styles with patterns & colors
Women with small breasts can easily wear colorful patterns and eye-catching styles - this way you will definitely draw attention to your curves!
What our customers say:
Anna-Lena: "Ordered the Capetown swimsuit in Leo pattern and am absolutely thrilled! Great quality and hammer look. I also totally like this side neckline."
- Capetown Swimsuit with Leo Print: Our swimsuit in leo print makes your figure appear particularly feminine and is guaranteed to attract all eyes on you.
- Los Angeles Top with Bikini ART Print: The Los Angeles top with colorful print makes your bust look fuller and with the help of the lacing you can adjust the triangle top ideally to your bust. PSST: worn as an underboob style, this top is especially flirty....
- Rapallo Swimsuit with Bikini ART Print: Our unique swimsuit was created in collaboration with the BikiniARTMuseum - with a museum painting as print you become a living work of art! The eye-catching print and integrated push-up cups automatically give you a stunning bust.
- Santorini Top with Raindrop Print: The Santorini top with raindrops convinces with an asymmetrical cut and exciting print that makes your chest look fuller. By the way, with this bikini we are the first sustainable swimwear label to be exhibited in the BikiniARTmuseum!
Styles for women with large bust
For women with a large bust size, it is especially important that bikini styles provide the necessary support and that the styles do not bulge or slip. Whether you want to show off your feminine curves with our Bahama Mama bikini or are looking for a style with a lot of support - with our mix & match principle you will definitely find your perfect fit!
All our swimwear styles have a double layer of fabric and are 100% opaque in the water.
1. styles with halter design
Neckholder styles put your curves ideally in scene and give your chest the necessary support.
What our customers say:
Natalie P. "I love the Bahama Mama Top! With a cup size C to D, my breasts are very nicely emphasized by the wrap technique and I also feel totally secure - nothing slips."
- Tropezienne Swimsuit: This very special swimsuit highlights your curves beautifully with a deep V neckline on the front. The swimsuit can be laced in the front or back with a thin ribbon. The straps of the top are tied at the neck and guarantee a secure hold.
- Bahama Mama Top: With the crossover wrap technique of our popular Bahama Mama bikini top, you create a very special push effect for your chest. However, the straps can also be tied symmetrically behind the neck for a more subtle push effect. The top can be knotted or tied at the neck and back as desired.
- Miamian Top: The halter top is also very popular among women with rather larger breasts. The top is tied at the neck and provides a very good support. PS: it runs rather small, so you should definitely choose one size larger!
2. styles with underwire bra
Underwire bikini tops and swimsuits give your bust the support and great shape it needs - so nothing slips, guaranteed!
What our customers say:
Antonia D: "I chose the Porto Cervo top because it gives my breasts a beautiful, very plump shape. The push effect is really insane!"
- Portocervo Top: The Porto Cervo top with padded cups offers maximum support and can be individually adjusted at the straps. This top is especially suitable for women who want to showcase their bust and want a special push effect.
- Rapallo Swimsuit: Thanks to integrated cups your chest is ideally supported and highlighted!
3. styles with lots of support
Swimsuits and tops with lots of fabric conceal and offer maximum support. Guaranteed without slipping and tugging!
- Capetown Swimsuit: Our Capetown swimsuit forms a very feminine silhouette and supports your figure with a close fit. The asymmetrical straps put an exciting accent on your shoulder area, the small cut-out on the front gives your décolleté a special highlight. This style is especially suitable for women who prefer more coverage and want a shape effect.
- Milos Swimsuit: Our Milos swimsuit is especially nice for women who want to show off their curves and create an hourglass effect. The oval neckline at the cleavage puts great accents on your décolleté and conceals a larger bust.
- Capri Top: The capri top with integrated pads, underwires and wide shoulder straps for women with large bust size very well suited, as it offers extra support.
4. styles with wide straps and cut-outs.
- Portofino Top: The cut-outs in the neckline put a great accent on your breasts, the wide straps guarantee a secure hold!
- Hawaiian Top: The Hawaiian Top is very popular with women with large bust, because the cut-out accents put great highlights on your chest and the wide straps provide maximum support.
- Capri Top: The wide straps of the capri give your bust an ideal support.
5. styles to tie
Marbella Top: With the bow at the underbust, the Marbella top can be individually adjusted to shape a great cleavage. Women with larger chests benefit from the wide straps and adjustable back closure.
6. styles with crossed back straps and asymmetrical design
- Morocco Top: The rather light push effect of the Morocco top makes this style an absolute favorite of women with medium to large bust sizes. The crossed straps at the back offer maximum support without cutting in.
- Tulum Top: The Tulum top has removable padding and shapes a full bust. The asymmetrical cut is a real eye-catcher!
Styles for women with the problem zone belly
1. bikini panties with slimming effect
What our customers say:
Anna-Lena: "The Bahama Mama style is ideal if you want to conceal small problem zones. Haven't wanted to show myself in a bikini for years because I didn't feel comfortable.... Since I got this bikini I feel much more confident and feminine. Thanks a million!"
- Bahama Mama Panties: The Bahama Mama panties are high-cut and form a very slim silhouette. The high-waist style makes your waist look especially narrow! The soft material is very elastic and comfortable on the skin.
2. swimsuits with shape effect
- Capetown Swimsuit: The Capetown swimsuit stretches the figure through the high leg cut and the asymmetrical cut on the shoulder area. The material is tight-fitting and shapes a very slim figure.
- Milos Swimsuit: The high-neck Milos swimsuit stretches the figure and puts a great accent on the chest area. The waist is emphasized by the center stripe and looks very narrow, the high leg cut makes your figure look slim and elegant!
- Rapallo Swimsuit: The cord can be laced individually at the waist and sets a very nice accent, the high leg cut makes your figure look stretched and slim!
- Amalfi Swimsuit: The deep V-necks on the front and back of the swimsuit stretch the figure and form a very slim silhouette.
Styles for women with wide hips
For women with this type of figure, styles that don't cut in and don't bulk out are optimal - so it's best to cut them as cleanly as possible.
- Portofino bottom: The Portofino panty has a very high leg cut and is very simple and classic cut. The V cut stretches the figure and makes your hips look narrower!
- Capri bottom: The Capri bottom is simply cut and has a medium high leg cut. The ruffles on the side and the otherwise smooth fabric accentuate the hips slightly and thereby form a very feminine figure.
- Tulum Bottom: The Tulum panties also have a V-cut and a very high leg cut, making your hips look particularly narrow.
- Bahama Mama Bottom: The Bahama Mama style is ideal for women with rather wide hips, because the high-waist cut visually narrows the hips and makes the waist look very narrow. This creates a beautiful hourglass figure - the high leg cut makes your legs look long and elegant!
- Morocco Bottom: The classic Morocco bottom has a simple and elegant cut and is ideal for all women who have wide hips and a rather full butt.
- Dubai Bottom: The very high leg cut and the side cut-outs stretch the silhouette and shape a slim figure.
- Rapallo Swimsuit: The swimsuit has a high leg cut and makes your figure through the cord look particularly slim and elegant. Due to the padded cups, the focus of this style is more on the chest area and distracts from a slightly wider hips.
- Tropezienne Swimsuit: The deep V-neckline of the halter swimsuit and the thin cord at the waist emphasize a particularly feminine silhouette, the high leg cut stretches the hip area.
Styles for women with narrow hips
For women with rather narrow hips, all styles that put special accents on the hip area - such as cut-outs, bows or ruffles - are optimal.
- Capri bottom: The capri bottom can also be worn very well by women with narrow hips, as the slight V-cut and the ruffles on the side bring out and emphasize feminine curves particularly beautifully.
- Hawaiian bottom: The cut-outs on the side and the high leg cut make your hips look wider and set feminine accents.
- Miamian bottom: The side cut-outs and the medium high leg cut make this panty a special favorite for women with rather narrow hips.
- Los Angeles Bottom: The Los Angeles bottom can be individually laced at the side and thus puts a special focus on your hips.
- Santorini Bottom: The Santorini bottom with the transverse band over the hips accentuates your figure perfectly!
- Dubai Subpart: The very high leg cut and the side cut-outs stretch the silhouette and shape a slim figure.
- Marbella Subpart: The side decorative buttons, the medium high leg cut and the hip-high cut put ideal accents on a rather narrow hip.
- Tulum Bottom: The Tulum panties can also be worn very well by women with rather narrow hips, because the decorative buttons on the front and the particularly high leg cut set feminine accents.
Aruba Swimsuit: The wrap-around design creates a very feminine look and automatically makes your figure look more feminine!
Styles for women with flat butts
For women with rather flat bottoms, styles with a bit more coverage are especially beneficial, as they make the bottom appear fuller and rounder.
- Tulum Bottom: The Tulum panty offers medium coverage and is cut very high, making a rather flat butt appear more voluminous.
- Marbella bottom: The Marbella panty offers medium coverage, is hip cut and makes the buttocks appear plumper and more voluminous.
- Capri Bottom: The capri bottom is cut to a medium waist height and covers half of the butt, the heart-shaped cut also provides a more voluminous butt.
- Santorini Bottom: The bottom is cut hip-high and has a medium high leg cut, while the buttocks are also half covered.
- Hawaiian Bottom: The Hawaiian bottom is cut very high, the sexy cut-outs on the side ideally emphasize your bottom and make it look fuller.
- Rapallo Swimsuit: The Rapallo style is also very suitable for women who want their buttocks to appear a little fuller, as it offers medium coverage and the high leg cut shapes a round butt.
- Capetown Swimsuit: With a high leg cut and medium coverage, this style is also a favorite for accentuating feminine curves.
- Milos Swimsuit: The Milos swimsuit offers more coverage and has a medium-high leg cut, which is why women with flat bottoms can ideally emphasize their curves and make them appear more voluminous.
Styles for women with voluminous butts
For women with rather full butts, styles with less coverage and styles with a high leg cut are beneficial to ideally accentuate the female curves.
- Portofino bottom: The panty half covers the buttocks and the V-cut emphasizes the female curves.
- Los Angeles bottom: The LA panty has a Brazilian cut and is therefore very suitable for women with voluminous buttocks who want to emphasize their curves.
- Santorini Bottom: The panties are also well suited for women with rather full buttocks, as the hip-high cut and the high leg cut particularly beautifully accentuate the feminine rounds.
- Dubai Bottom: The hip cut and the side cut-outs emphasize your feminine curves, while the buttocks are half covered.
- Bahama Mama Bottom: The high-waist cut and the high leg cut are especially ideal for women with rather full buttocks, because the high-waist cut forms a very feminine silhouette.
- Morocco Subpart: The Morocco bottom has a medium-high leg cut and a waist-high cut, half covers the buttocks and is therefore also very suitable for women with full buttocks.
- Hawaiian Bottom: The Hawaiian panties are cut very high, the sexy cut-outs on the side emphasize your butt ideally.
- Rapallo Swimsuit: The Rapallo style is also very suitable for women who have a voluminous butt, as it offers medium coverage and the high leg cut-out shapes a round butt.
- Capetown Swimsuit: With a high leg cut and medium coverage, this style is also a favorite for feminine curves.
- Aruba Swimsuit: The Aruba swimsuit has a very high leg cut and little coverage on the buttocks, which makes your buttocks particularly beautiful.
- Milos Swimsuit: The Milos swimsuit offers more coverage and has a medium-high leg cut, which is why women with flat buttocks can ideally emphasize their curves and make them appear more voluminous.
- Tropezienne Swimsuit: The very feminine swimsuit has a medium-high leg cut and offers medium coverage, which is why female curves are emphasized particularly beautifully.
- Rio Swimsuit: The Rio swimsuit has a very high leg cut and offers medium coverage for feminine curves.